1. Quality interactive content
Focuses on knowledge, understanding and success. Content is augmented with assignments designed to enhance students’ ability to communicate, collaborate and think critically
2. Academic Records Management System
This is a key value driver of the Angaza Elimu software. It consists of two parts:
- Analytical tool: tracks students’ unique path of progress and development (focusing on three pillars: imagination, creation, and exploration). Teachers have access to automatically generated reports that identify student ranks and highlights noteworthy (negative and positive) changes in performance. This tool is essential in helping teachers identify students’ trajectory and those who may be underperforming. Teachers can find ways to personalize an approach to helping students as well as recognize students on great improvements.
- Diagnostic tool: uses a proprietary algorithm that assesses and reports on students’ comprehension levels across subjects. The tool recommends skills and assignments that will challenge students at an appropriate level.
3. Student Attendance Management System
Teachers have improved tracking of students’ attendance, which will better visualise attendance patterns